Friday 30 January 2009

Amazing transformations...


I've had a really exciting week and felt the need to share. We're being told that the church is in decline...but we aren't told that people are finding God all the time! This has been proven to me this week.




On Sunday a came across a young person who I have had contact with through my job in the past doing Christian lunches in school, she has found Jesus along with her friend, through the positive witnesses of a Christian teacher and others. Then, I was doing a lesson yesterday in one of my schools and a young person who I had contact with last year in her old school came up to me and told me she gave her life to Christ 2 months ago, when i asked her how she told me through prayer, she discovered prayer, and how amazing it was in her life! WOW! No church, no people, just God and a thirst for spiritual fulfilment!




It's really exciting and got me more enthusiastic about how to reach young people and their thirst to experience something different and more meaningful. I'm reading 'The Godbearing Life' at the moment by Kenda Creasy dean and Ron Foster, so hopefully will share more soon!

No comments: